DeKalb-Peachtree and Atlanta Airport Summer Camps
- A REAL FLIGHT with YOU AT THE CONTROLS in a beautiful and modern Glass Cockpit Piper Warrior or Archer aircraft!
- Executive FBO Tour - Discover the exciting world of corporate aviation and what its like to own a private jet! The world is at your finger tips…
- Private Tour of a Delta Boeing 767 – These aircraft fly 11+ hours non-stop around the world; get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to fly this magnificent airplane!
- Corporate Jet Catering - See why these grilled cheese sandwiches cost $47…or even why a bowl of pasta can set you back over $20,000!
- ATL SkyTrain – Ever wonder what it takes to keep millions of people moving at the Worlds Busiest Airport?
- Airport/Aircraft Maintenance - Get up close and personal with all the heavy-equipment it takes to keep an airport operating!
- PDK Airport Fire Station - Check out “Big Red” and the PDK crash response fire truck. Learn why their tires have to be bigger than the average 12 year old!
- ATL Pilot Shop: Shop along with international airline pilots. Here you'll find really cool models and other pilot gear- at "flight crew prices"
- ATC Communications: What are pilots saying on the radio? How do air traffic controllers safely land an airplane every 90 seconds? What does it take to lift hundreds of people, their luggage, cargo and fuel into thin air? Learn about all this in one of our interactive presentations.
Come see why the our Aviation Camps are consistently rated as one of the best specialty camps in Atlanta!
Registration for 2019 Summer Camps
Coming from out of town? We recommend "Pilot Package" at the Renaissance Hotel at ATL/Hartsfield - you'll get an amazing room that overlooks ATL's runways and terminal buildings at the airport. See all the airplane action from the comfort of your own private balcony!
2019 Camp Registration - FULL
If you would like to be placed on standby for one of our camps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Campers: Please, download and complete this required waiver packet. We will collect waivers on the first day of camp!
Camps are limited to only 12 students: Please sign up early to secure your spot! All camps are filled on a "first come, first served" basis.
June 10-12, June 17-19, June 24-26, July 15-17, July 8-10 and July 22-24
Centennial Aviation Academy
1951 Airport Rd, Ste. 220
Atlanta, GA 30341
Monday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Leading up to Wednesday ("Flight Day"), we will finalize an exact time for your flight
Cost: $299 (camp+free flight)
Should you wish to cancel after registering, we will do our best to fill your camper's spot and will refund camp tuition on the condition that their spot is filled. If not, once purchased, camps are nonrefundable.
*Please note: in the event of inclement weather or a technical delay, flights may be rescheduled from Wednesday to an alternate day during or after the camp. Safety always first and we want your flight to be a fun and smooth experience. We will always contact you in the event of any such changes.