CAA - Peachtree DeKalb and Atlanta Airport Summer Camps
Summer Camp 2018 Registration Now Open!
- A REAL FLIGHT with YOU AT THE CONTROLS in a beautiful and modern Glass Cockpit Piper Warrior or Archer aircraft!
- Executive FBO Tour - Discover the exciting world of corporate aviation and what its like to own a private jet! The world is at your finger tips…
- Private Tour of a Delta Boeing 767 – These aircraft fly 11+ hours non-stop around the world; get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to fly this magnificent airplane!
- Epps Tour - Walk through a historic hanger filled with dozens of multi-million dollar airplanes from around the world! Learn about Ben Epps…Georgia’s first aviator - and how his son help to rescue a plane from “The Lost Squadron”
- Corporate Jet Catering - See why these grilled cheese sandwiches cost $47…or even why a bowl of pasta can set you back over $20,000!
- ATL SkyTrain – Ever wonder what it takes to keep millions of people moving at the Worlds Busiest Airport?
- Airport/Aircraft Maintenance - Get up close and personal with all the heavy-equipment it takes to keep an airport operating!
- PDK Airport Fire Station - Check out “Big Red” and the PDK crash response fire truck. Learn why their tires have to be bigger than the average 12 year old!
- ATL Pilot Shop: Shop along with international airline pilots. Here you'll find really cool models and other pilot gear- at "flight crew prices"
- ATC Communications: What are pilots saying on the radio? How do air traffic controllers safely land an airplane every 90 seconds? What does it take to lift hundreds of people, their luggage, cargo and fuel into thin air? Learn about all this in one of our interactive presentations.
Come see why the our Aviation Camps are consistently rated as one of the best specialty camps in Atlanta!
June 4-6: 10 Seats June 11-13: 10 Seats June 25-27: 10 Seats July 16-18: 10 Seats July 23-25: 10 Seats
Coming from out of town? This camp is perfect for you!
Let us know if you're coming from elsewhere and we can help get you set up with a great hotel nearby. If you want to splurge a little bit, we can get you the "Pilot Package" at the Renaissance Hotel at ATL- you'll get an amazing room that overlooks all the runways and terminal buildings at the airport and get to see all the airplane action from the comfort of your own private balcony!
Registration - Choose your camp
Please note that we need 2 parent volunteers per camp to help with transportation, chaperoning etc. Please contact us to volunteer.
Attention Campers: Please, download and complete this required waiver packet. We will collect waivers on the first day of camp! centennial_aviation_academy_inc._camp_waiver_packet.pdf
We keep the limit to 10 students per camp...so please sign up early to secure your spot. All camps are filled on a first come first served basis.
June 4-6, June 11-13, June 25-27
July 16-18, July 23-25
Times: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday* we will schedule a 2 hour block for your actual flight. The Wednesday flight schedule will be made available the first day of camp.
Ages: 12- 17
Cost: $299 (camp+free flight)
*Please note: in the event of inclimate weather or a technical delay, we may have to move your flight from Wednesday to another day that works for you. Safety always first- and we want your flight to be a fun and smooth experience. Optionally, if you would rather not fly then just let us know and you can attend just the camp.