DeKalb-Peachtree and Atlanta Airport Summer Camps
- A REAL FLIGHT with YOU AT THE CONTROLS* in a beautiful and modern Glass Cockpit Piper Cherokee aircraft!
- Executive FBO Tour - Discover the exciting world of corporate aviation and what its like to own a private jet! The world is at your finger tips…
- Private Tour of a Delta Boeing 767 – These aircraft fly 11+ hours non-stop around the world; get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to fly this magnificent airplane!
- Private Aircraft Tour – Explore a corporate aircraft, try your hands at the controls, and experience what it would be like to travel as an executive!
- ATL SkyTrain – Ever wonder what it takes to keep millions of people moving at the World's Busiest Airport?
- Airport/Aircraft Maintenance - Get up close and personal with all the heavy-equipment it takes to keep an airport operating!
- ATL Pilot Shop: Shop along with international airline pilots. Here you'll find really cool models and other pilot gear- at "flight crew prices"
- ATC Communications: What are pilots saying on the radio? How do air traffic controllers safely land an airplane every 90 seconds? What does it take to lift hundreds of people, their luggage, cargo and fuel into thin air? Learn about all this in one of our interactive presentations.
***Because the airport is a live, working environment: all topics subject to change based on operational considerations***
Come see why the our Aviation Camps are consistently rated as one of the best specialty camps in Atlanta!
Coming from out of town?
We recommend staying at the Renaissance Hotel at ATL/Hartsfield - request a south-facing room for an amazing overlook of ATL's runways and terminal buildings!
Alternatively, the Atlanta Marriott Northeast/Emory Area is conveniently located near to our home airport, PDK, as well as all that the Atlanta area has to offer!
2020 Registration Now Open:
Attention Campers: Please, download and complete this required waiver packet. We will collect waivers on the first day of camp!
Camps are limited to only 10 students. Please sign up early to secure your spot! All camps are filled on a "first come, first served" basis.
June 4-5, June 8-9, June 15-16, June 22-23, July 13-14, July 20-21, July 23-24, July 27-28
Centennial Aviation Academy
1951 Airport Rd, Ste. 220
Atlanta, GA 30341
Day One (Mon/Thu): 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Day Two (Tue/Fri): 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Cost: $299 (camp+free flight)
Should you wish to cancel after registering, we will do our best to fill your camper's spot and will refund camp tuition on the condition that their spot is filled. If not, once purchased, camps are nonrefundable.
(*) Please note: In the event of inclement weather or a technical delay, flights may be rescheduled from their originally planned day (Day Two) to an alternate day during or after the camp. Safety always first and we want each flight to be a fun and smooth experience. We will always contact you in the event of any such changes.
(*) Please note: Because the free flight is not considered formal flight training, it cannot be logged in a pilot logbook. The amount of flying done by the camper is at the sole discretion of the Pilot in Command of the aircraft.